Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Job hunting, mocha cabanas and bad deals

Today it was time for Celina to find a job....and man I suck at this whole job hunting thing. I really need to get more motivation to do this crap! I only applied at 2 places..sad? I think so! Anyways better luck next time! I just am losing steam lately. I have been feeling like crap and everything is just not cool with my body! I just wish I could get all the crapola out of my system already!

Anyways....(sigh) afterwards I just meandered around with Ethan. First we went to The Bay and we looked around and saw some interesting pieces of furniture that we liked. There was this cool table that had a gorgeous bottom to it.
Afterwards we went to this cute little cafe that had the best chi tea ever (literally the best) it is the best stuff I have ever tasted! It tastes like heaven and all the sweetness in the world in one cup!

Finally we met up with my friend Allysia (ginger) at this cafe called Mocha Cabanas. We ordered appetizers. Some nachos since it was half off for the day and we got some sweet potato fries as well, because they are to die for there! When we were waiting for our food we got bored so there was this clay lizard that was behind us that we named Gary. We believed Gary lived a trivial life and stayed frozen for all time and eternity. 
We spied on the waiter for awhile too. Later on I found out his name which was Jeremy, and he had the cutest little lisp with his braces on. I remember when I had my lisp with my braces, I kind of miss my grill. I felt so much more cooler and more dope yo! 

Afterwards I went to Old navy and bought some clothing..bad clothing deals..not very happy but oh well. What can you do right? 

Hope to have greater days and to you too! Ciao!






No comments:

Post a Comment