Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Edmonton day 1

We took the Greyhound up to Edmonton and luckily my head stayed on my body..Thank the lord...Once we got to Edmonton my cousin's Brock and Tristan came to pick us up to take us to West Edmonton Mall, since we had a reservation at the fantasy land hotel. The room that we booked was the Arabian room, it was surprisingly larger than I had thought. It is a very beautiful room, and the paintings are gorgeous!      

After we got settled into the hotel we went for some food and then began to look around the mall..the mall is plainly hella big! It is insane how huge it is and how many people there is! I bet that someone could live there for a week and not have to see sunlight.


We walked around the mall and found GalaxyLand. It is just a dope place...there are so many rides and all this fun stuff. We got wristbands which could get us onto any ride we wanted.

The first ride that we went onto was the space shot. I thought it was going to be an easy ride to break into. Oh boy! Man I was wrong. I thought it was legit going to die on this ride! But all in all it was still fun.

We then went onto the swings, We went on a baby roller coaster to help me decide if I wanted to go on the big scary roller coaster (which I did not..I knew I would have passed out), we then went onto the space Orbit which was like a roller coaster..(so I got to go on a roller coaster for the first time like I had wanted) and then lastly onto the bumper cars (which for the first time I was able to sort of control! YESS!)


My and I then got a candy apple (especially since I was not able to have one when I had braces) and she got an ice cream sandwich (her favourite). Thus Galaxy Land was da bomb!

After that we went shopping! It was my first time going into a Mac and Sephora store, it was pretty exciting! I would see all the beauty gurus on youtube going to these stores and I finally got to step into one! It was so exciting!
At mac I had gotten a skin finish since people have been raving about them and then at Sephora I had gotten a little make up kit that was by sephora and some primers by tarte. All of the things I got were really high quality and really nice! Much nicer than the crappy drug store make up that we get back in Lethbridge..oh how I wish we could have a Mac or sephora store in lethbridge..but can't a girl dream?!?

Later, we had walked by this store and this saleswoman had lured my mother into the store..which makes me shake my head.. and the only way I could get rid of her was buying something. So now I guess I am trying out a new skin routine when I get home and the burn on my face goes away that I got yesterday!








After going shopping and realizing that the mall would close soon we went back to the hotel and we jumped into the jacuzzi! It was such a nice Jacuzzi and it was fun to swim around in there (not to mention it was huggge!)



No comments:

Post a Comment