Friday, July 6, 2012

Edmonton day 2: shopping

So once mom and I had a blast in our Arabian room we went to go check out and got breakfast at Starbucks and at Cinnzeo. It was really exciting to have a cinnamon bun from Cinnzeo especially because in Lethbridge ours had closed (which was supper lame).

After our breakfast, the shopping began...
I really had no clue where to start with the shopping since there are SOOOO many stores in West Edmonton Mall. After, seeing all the stores overwhelmed me, I decided...well lets go to the stores that FOR SURE they do not have in lethbridge. In lethbridge they do not have forever 21 or H&M or a disney store so I started there.

I went into the disney store and went in because the day before I had seen some cups that I had wanted to add to my teacup collection. The cup that I had wanted was this cute pink-and-white-polka dot minnie mouse cup. As well, I had seen a cup that was Maynard from Cars that was uber cute!

After the disney store, I had to find the next store that Lethbridge absolutely would not have..which was forever 21. The day before I had gone into the forever 21, but just had a glance since there was so many people there. I really enjoyed all the different things that were in the store. But man did that store have wayy too many crop tops...probably about 76.786% of the clothing that was on sale was crop tops. But luckily I could find a few nice jackets that I could wear over other shirts that were really different and gorgeous! Mom bought a cute little earring and necklace set that she really loved.

Afterwards, I decided that I needed to go to H&M as well. Which was another store which was not in Lethbridge, sadly. It was hard to find clothing there, and the prices were a bit higher than my cheepo self wanted to pay for. But I bought a pure from there at least. My purse that I already had was falling apart so for some reason H&M was the miracle store for purses! It was so hard for me to find a bag that had both handles and a shoulder strap, but for some reason all the purses at H&M had that. It was like a miracle from heavenly father... he must have been sending me a sign to buy a bag from there. So I bought a nice miracle bag that had good structure for only $15.99 (bonus was that it was water proof!)

And lastly, I just went back to Lethbridge ways and went to Old Navy. I bought a tank top that would go nice with a jacket I bought at Forever 21, and then I bought two other graphic t shirts and hello kitty water bottle...just because its hello kitty. That about concluded my shopping adventure for that day!








No comments:

Post a Comment